Come join our sales team! Westridge Laboratories, the makers of ID personal care lubricants, has an immediate opening for Sales Representative. We have been selling top quality lubricants worldwide for over 20 years.
The Sales Representative is responsible for sales growth in a defined region. Meet your sales goals by increasing sales to existing customers as well as opening new accounts. Believe in what you sell and you can make a difference. Our customers are waiting to hear from you! This is a stable long term position with solid growth based on your sales performance.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and build long term relationships with customers to meet sales goals
- Contact existing clients by phone or email to generate and increase sales
- Prospect for new customers and open new accounts
- Introduce new products and options to all customers in sales territory
- Assist clients with orders, pricing and/or miscellaneous questions by phone or email
- Prepare and present Product Presentations
- Occasional travel is required
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Sales environment.
- Experience and proficiency in computer skills including Windows, Word and Excel
- Ability to work with and calculate numbers
- Friendly, courteous, helpful and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
Growing company seeks an experienced Production/Facility Mechanic for it’s production facility. This individual will be responsible for operating, maintaining and troubleshooting production-related equipment such as labelers, fillers, conveyors, mixers and steam generators.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up, operate and perform minor maintenance of production machinery
- Monitor machine operation and assess when changes or repairs need to be made
- Verify that parts tested meet specifications as outlined in manufacturing documentation
- Perform ongoing preventative machine maintenance
- Perform minor facility repairs
- Must have minimum of 5 years production/machine maintenance experience
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Physically be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Ability to follow direction
- Must be able to pass a background test
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
Westridge Laboratories, the makers of ID personal lubricants, is looking to fill 2-3 Manufacturing Analyst positions. The Manufacturing Analysts will partner with various departments including Production, Quality Control and Inventory Control to improve basic manufacturing operations. The individuals will be tasked with reviewing and evaluating current systems, writing procedures, developing new systems and evaluating results. Experience with industrial engineering and quality control is required.
- industrial engineer and quality assurance experience
- solid understanding of good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- experience and proficiency in computer skills including Windows, Word and Excel
- minimum of 2 year college degree
- supervisory experience
- bilingual a plus
Warehouse Clerk (temporary)
Westridge Laboratories, a Southern California personal care manufacturer, has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Clerk. The Warehouse Clerk performs a variety of functions that help ensure that our products meet the company’s high quality standards. These functions include, but are not limited to pulling merchandise for orders, packing boxes, wrapping and loading packages. The Warehouse Clerk assists with incoming and outgoing shipments, inventory control and maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull merchandise for orders, pack boxes and load packages up to 75 pounds.
- Coordinate shipping documents and information by printing shipping labels and shipping manifests.
- Receive deliveries and unpack boxes.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Physical inventory counts of on-site Warehouse.
- Maintain Warehouse organization and cleanliness.
- Other Warehouse duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of pulling/packing orders in a Warehouse setting, 1-2 years experience required.
- Ability to lift heavy loads.
- Experience with Stand-up/Sit-down forklift with Certificate.
- Knowledge of UPS system.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to check accuracy of work.
- Positive attitude and dedication.
- Candidate must be able to read and write English. Spanish/English bilingual a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge and experience with computer skills a plus.
We are the manufacturer of ID Lubricants, located in Santa Ana, CA.