Come join our sales team! Westridge Laboratories, the makers of ID personal care lubricants, has an immediate opening for Sales Representative. We have been selling top quality lubricants worldwide for over 20 years.
The Sales Representative is responsible for sales growth in a defined region. Meet your sales goals by increasing sales to existing customers as well as opening new accounts. Believe in what you sell and you can make a difference. Our customers are waiting to hear from you! This is a stable long term position with solid growth based on your sales performance.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and build long term relationships with customers to meet sales goals
- Contact existing clients by phone or email to generate and increase sales
- Prospect for new customers and open new accounts
- Introduce new products and options to all customers in sales territory
- Assist clients with orders, pricing and/or miscellaneous questions by phone or email
- Prepare and present Product Presentations
- Occasional travel is required
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Sales environment.
- Experience and proficiency in computer skills including Windows, Word and Excel
- Ability to work with and calculate numbers
- Friendly, courteous, helpful and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
Growing company seeks an experienced Production/Facility Mechanic for it’s production facility. This individual will be responsible for operating, maintaining and troubleshooting production-related equipment such as labelers, fillers, conveyors, mixers and steam generators.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up, operate and perform minor maintenance of production machinery
- Monitor machine operation and assess when changes or repairs need to be made
- Verify that parts tested meet specifications as outlined in manufacturing documentation
- Perform ongoing preventative machine maintenance
- Perform minor facility repairs
- Must have minimum of 5 years production/machine maintenance experience
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Physically be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Ability to follow direction
- Must be able to pass a background test
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
Westridge Laboratories, the makers of ID personal lubricants, is looking for a part time Graphics/Production Assistant to join our team with the possibility of advancement opportunities for the right person. This individual will aid in design and/or in the production of marketing and sales material. They will also be responsible for printing various projects including labels, banners and flyers. The Graphics Assistant will work directly under the guidance of the Graphics Supervisor. This individual must be an organized, hardworking, team player who is capable of working with a variety of personalities and demonstrates a “whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude.
- Reproduce and print customer artwork
- Create prototypes for presentations and trade shows
- Produce accurate and high quality work with little to no errors.
- Support the graphics and marketing departments, product development team and management with assigned tasks.
- Make updates, revisions and proof corrections to existing print ready materials.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload with multiple deadlines.
- Scanning, digital photography, color corrections.
- Keep digital/paper project les updated, organized and accurate.
- Provide daily administrative support to our designers and management.
- Keep a daily detailed status report of each project in Asana and Toggl
- 4 year Graphic Design degree preferred. Recent or current students encouraged to apply.
- Mac-savvy! Mac based work environment. Possess a working level of computer design proficiency. Knowledge of Adobe CS5.5 (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator) is a must.
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities. Critical thinking required.
- Knowledge of image formats and printed media. Design experience a plus.
- Extremely ORGANIZED and able to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Able to work with a creative and hands-on team of artists. Can also take constructive critiques of their work to further the project.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-Starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Takes initiative, proactive, not afraid to speak up
When applying for this position, please include a cover letter, resume, salary history and samples of your work or website link. Your cover letter should include what interests you about our company and a little bit about yourself/interests. Incomplete applications will not be considered.