3,000 or BUST Contest!
By: T. Cantwell - March 7, 2011 - no comments
ID Lubricants is pleased to announce our 3,000 or Bust Contest!!! We might be new to the social media universe, but after nearly 20 years of business we certainly aren’t new to the world! We know we have many loyal fans out there who love our products, so we’ve decided to give our most devout fans a chance to win FREE LUBE just for “Liking” us on Facebook or following us on Twitter!
It’s simple really, just a few clicks and you’re done! Facebook users, visit our facebook pages (links below) and click “Like.” If you’re one of the first 3,000 fans to “like” us, you’re automatically entered into the contest.
Twitter users, same idea! Just start following one (or both) of our Twitter Accounts, and if you’re one of the first 3,000 followers you’re automatically entered!
Once we have reach 3,000 fans/followers per Facebook Page & Twitter Account, we will randomly select 3 Winners, per page. Official details and rules are below.
(1) Sensual Seduction Gift Box
(1) ID Pleasure 35.3 oz Pump Bottle
(1) ID Glide 17.6 oz Pump Bottle
Official Contest Rules
- Employees, Family Members and those residing with employees of Westridge Laboratories, Inc. are ineligible for entry.
- Only residents of the Contiguous United States, Alaska and Hawaii are eligible for entry.
- Contest begins March 7, 2011 and will end when we have reached 3,000 fans/followers (per account) OR December 31, 2011; whichever comes first.
- Contest winners will be picked at random among the first 3,000 fans/followers. Winners will be notified via Facebook Message or Twitter Direct Message along with being publicly announced on our Facebook and Twitter Pages. Winners who do not respond within 10 days of being notified, will forfeit winnings.
- Only one entry per person, per account.
- Must be 18 years or age or older to participate.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Not redeemable for cash or monetary value.
- Winnings cannot be exchanged for other items.
- Must remain fan/follower for the duration of the contest to be eligible.